Employee health and safety is the utmost priority and paramount importance at Goavega. In light of the unfortunate outbreak of coronavirus and WHO declaring it a pandemic, we are constantly observing, monitoring all information sources including WHO alerts and all government advisories globally, as and when required.
- We have enforced WFH across the organization, to aid social distancing and to ensure a safe working environment is maintained for all our employees
- Work from home best practices checklist has been rolled out to ensure productivity and engagement access across teams working remotely
- Virtual meetings have replaced the in-person meeting, and travel across the organization is completely stopped
- We have advised employees to avoid participating in the event with large gatherings
- We have communicated regarding the do’s and don’t with our employee over several email and notice
- We have requested all employees to take necessary protective measure as suggested by the medical authorities
- We have ensured & abided by the latest government requirements as and when they are being released
We believe that the key to this fight against the virus is the need for awareness and response. We are proactively invoking all required mitigation measured to ensure business continuity, and we are completely prepared to provide support to our clients and employees.
Our prayers and warm wishes for all the families of those who have been affected by the outbreak of this pandemic and wish them a speedy recovery.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.