Updated on September 8, 2020
We may at times ask for certain information about you when you interact with the Website. This information is necessary to enable us to assist you if requested by you and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without this information, we may not be able to provide the information or services you seek from us.
- Information we Collect
There are two categories of information that we collect:
- Information required by us to contact and assist you, in the event you have requested us for any information or services by using the “Contact Us” feature on the Website. When you Contact Us, we require your information (including personal information), such as your name, email, country, mobile number and any other information you provide us through the free-text input box available on Contact Us.
- Information we automatically collect from your interaction with the Website:
When you view the Website, we automatically collect information about your use of the Website. This information is necessary for the effective performance of our obligations and to enable us to comply with any legal obligations, given our legitimate interest in providing you with information about us on the Website.
We collect the following information when you use the Website:
- Geo-location Information: When you use or view the Website, we may collect information about your location such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address which in turn would enable us to infer your city, region/state, country, continent, longitude/latitude co-ordinates of location.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the pages viewed on the Website.
- Log File and Device Information: When you use the Website, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes details of how you interacted with our Website, certain information that your device or web browser may send us when you view the Website, such as IP address, information inferred from your IP address like location, Internet Service Provider (ISP) details, device information such as hardware configuration, screen resolution, operating system, browser types, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically collected data to any personal information.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: We collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers). We may associate your device identifiers to your IP address. You may decline these cookies by changing your browser settings, if permitted. However, do note that this may impact your viewing experience of the Website.
- How we Use Information we Collect
We will use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the Website and its contents are presented in an effective manner for your use.
- To contact and provide you with information or services you request us.
- We use information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your user experience.
- To conduct analysis to ensure that the Website is provided in an efficient manner.
- In any other way that we may describe to you at the time you provide the information.
Except as otherwise provided herein, we will not disclose, publish, sell, rent, market or share with any third-party your personal information without your express consent.
- Information we Share and Disclose
We share the following information about you for operating and maintaining the Website:
- To Conduct Analytics
We are always looking for ways to make our Website smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how people use our Website and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Website. We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other pseudonymised information for compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
- For Providing you with Information or Services
We use your information to contact and provide you with any information or services you have requested us. We may also share your information to our employees, contractors and agents or to our affiliates (and their employees, contractors and agents) who need to know the information in order to contact you pursuant to any request for information and services, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- For Legal Reasons
We will also share information including personal information with applicable authorities to ensure compliance with any applicable laws
- How we Store and Protect your Information
We may store personal information on databases and on servers in various countries around the world. We may store your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Goavega uses industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to safeguard all personal information, confidential and secure. We conduct periodic reviews of our security measures pertaining to our information collection, storage, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
When you provide us with the information required on the Contact Us feature, all communications between you and us are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificates. While all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that your information submitted by you is safe and secure, Goavega makes no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
Given the nature of internet transactions, Goavega does not take any responsibility for the transmission of information including personal information shared by you. Any transmission of information on the internet is done at your risk and Goavega shall not be responsible for the circumvention of the privacy settings or security measures either by you or any third-party.
- Your Rights
- Information Deletion
Goavega shall retain information that it collects for as long as is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. If you want any information provided by you to be deleted from our possession, you may contact us at [email protected] to request that your information be deleted. Your personal information will be deleted (if not already deleted by us) within a period thirty (30) days from the date on which you request deletion thereof.
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information
You may update the information provided by you at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected]. Goavega may permit or deny modification of any information, to the extent such information is required by it in order to be compliant with and observe applicable laws. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
- Data Portability
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, you may also be entitled to request copies of the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Collecting Data.
Where you have provided your consent to the collection of your personal information by Goavega, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to Goavega at [email protected] specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. However, please note that in the event you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to contact you for any services or information sought by you.
If you wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements or laws, access any of your information or would like to update or correct any errors in the information provided by you, please contact our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Redressal Officer, at [email protected] so that we can consider and respond to your request. All requests will be addressed no later than thirty (30) days from the date such a request is made.
If you are not at least eighteen (18) years, you are not to provide any information.