Goavega delivers high quality services to customers globally and we believe that it is our people who make it happen. Our people are our assets and we work towards the benefit of our people in terms of career growth and work life balance.
We believe that success of the organization is with the people who work in it and we look for the best. The focus will be on you and you will get to work with leaders who are supportive and have brightest minds in business.
- We work on latest technology trends and practices.
- We believe that every developer must be a full stack engineer. We provide training and development to our team so that they are well versed with more than one technology skill
- Provide work life balance and stress free environment
- Our engineers are mentored by the senior most technology folks for their skill improvement
- We work together as a team for customer delight
- We provide work from home option for women who are technically strong and unable to travel to work everyday
Email your profiles to us at email@example.com with Job title mentioned in the email subject.
Senior .Net Developer
We are looking for a senior .Net developer who has below skill sets:
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft .NET 3.5 / 4.0
- Good knowledge in writing efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Must possess excellent analytical skills to solve complex technology problems
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
For those who are looking for work-life balance by reducing travel time and staying close to Rajajinagar, Vijayanagar, Mysore road, Jayanagar, BTM, Kanakpura road can apply.
There is a Metro station near Nayanda Halli Junction on Mysore Road. There are trains from Baiyappanahalli as well.
It takes 15mins from the Metro station to reach Goavega Office.
We also encourage women candidates looking for work from home option with excellent technical skills and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
Senior WordPress/PHP Developer
We are looking for a 3+ years of experience WordPress developer who can work from Whitefield location.
- Should have experience in developing custom plug-ins and custom themes
- Good in agile process and software development life cycle
- Able to estimate and work with product owners on task prioritization and do task updates
- Able to work independently from client location
Business Development Executive (US Timings/night Shift)
- 1-3 years of experience in selling software and consulting services to ISVs & enterprise firms in North American Market.
- Demonstrated experience in Cold Calling, Lead Generation and Scheduling Meetings. Proven success record of achieving targets
- Must be a B.E/B.Tech, MCA + MBA (Preferred)
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm. Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- Open to work in US timings
Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead with below skills and work location is Bangalore.
- Hands-on coding experience in express.js/Node.js is a must
- Hands-on coding experience in MongoDB/ Mongoose (MongoDB will be backend NoSQL for Node and Express)
- Good knowledge of AWS Cognito is essential
- Experience in developing backend components using python/boto3
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on JSON, YAML, EC2, VPC, S3, Route53, API Gateway, Lambda, IAM and CloudFormation using aws-cli and programming APIs (node.js, python/boto3)
- Create VPCs (programmatically /Script/ Management console) with public and private subnets, route tables, Internet gateway and NATs
- Knowledge of defining Cross account IAM policies/roles is a must.
- Working experience on Serverless (API Gateway/ Lambda)
- Deep knowledge and experience in creating, sharing and securing AMIs is a must
- Working experience on Nginx Web and reverse proxy server
- Excellent experience in version control software like git, github, AWS CodeCommit
- Excellent experience in configuration management tools like AWS OpsWorks /Chef, Ansible, AWS CodeBuild CodeDeploy
- Excellent experience in CI/ orchestration platforms like Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline
- Should have deep understanding and experience in various versions of Linux O/S (Amazon Linux, Ubuntu 14.04/ 16.04, centos o/s) and Windows O/S
- Should be proficient in bash scripts, system administration and various tools and editors
- Others – node.js npm modules grunt, socket.io, mongoose, jade/pug, python-shell, serverless, aws-sdk, kms